What We Do
A successful show environment includes three main elements, each of which must be executed flawlessly:
- Set & staging, or the show’s physical design.
- Multimedia content that plays during the show.
- The audiovisual technology that runs the show.
We work with you to maximize the quality of each.
The set & staging is the scenic design that brings your brand and message to life. To achieve this goal, we:
- Plan your show’s overall scenic ambiance.
- Build the components of your set and stage.
- Assemble your set and stage on site.
- Protect the quality and integrity of your set and stage both before and during your event.
- Oversee the careful shipping & storage of your set & stage both before your event and afterward.
- Handle any additional scenic needs—from tables and chairs to signage and floral décor.